Awakened Memories
Please Login~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awakened Memories
Please Login~
Awakened Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Awakened Memories

Scanlation group

Clash ch03 is released~!Happy B-day Sora~ to celebrate here's a chapter for you!
Scanner/Raw Providers/Donators

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:11 by Sora

If anyone could donate or help us scan manga projects it would be greatly appreciated and just ask us and we'll have a project that we need.

Comments: 0

Editor/Cleaner/Typesetter

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:10 by Sora

ok so its ok if you do part time as long as you finish whats assigned and also here are the requirements for the positions!

Editor
Must have photoshop and know how to properly clean and typeset correctly and does cleaning gutters, leveling, resizing, redrawing, straightening, as well as putting different fonts for typesetting

Cleaners
Does the cleaning parts of an Editor

Typesetters

[ Full reading ]

Colorists position

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:05 by Sora

Colourists
Colors a manga page from black and white to full color and does it neatly

ok instead of a test you can just pm me one of your works and if it meets my requirements your in! *WA

QCers position

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:03 by Sora

QCer
Must be able to point out flaws on a editted page and tell them how to fix it properly

After taking test just pm it to either eternaltorture or I

QC Test

Just point out what is needed to do on this raw *BYE

Proofreaders

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:02 by Sora

Ok sooo here's the basics of an proofreader

Proofreader
They must have perfect grammar and spelling and so forth

and since i dont have a test *WHISTLE

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relationship with your brother and sister?!

+4
shrad89
icyrolla
angel_shadow_09
Loving_Day
8 posters

Relationship with your brother and sister?!

Relationship with your brother and sister?! Vote_lcap0%Relationship with your brother and sister?! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Relationship with your brother and sister?! Vote_lcap40%Relationship with your brother and sister?! Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Relationship with your brother and sister?! Vote_lcap20%Relationship with your brother and sister?! Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Relationship with your brother and sister?! Vote_lcap10%Relationship with your brother and sister?! Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Relationship with your brother and sister?! Vote_lcap30%Relationship with your brother and sister?! Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Loving_Day

Relationship with my brother is alright but I get pissed at him sometimes and he is a pig with food my two sisters well I like my first oldest sister she really nice but doesn't have manners so I have to tell her off sometimes and my other sister which I don't like cause she very very unpatince and can't wait thats why I don't like this sister ggrrr and gets anrgy very easily!! affraid

angel_shadow_09

angel_shadow_09

I am an only-child, but I do have little cousins that are like brothers and sisters and they drives me up the wall. Mad I cannot even have a moment to myself without them bothering me. Sad In the end, I always give in and give them what they want. I consider them as my siblings even though they are my cousins. Very Happy

icyrolla

My relationship with my sis and bro is like normal, like friends... hahaha we joke around, argue a lot, pick fights, hang out together etc. so it's like normal friends relationship but they're closer because we live together.

shrad89

My relationship with my older sister is okay. It changes depending on my mood. We joke, we fight, we play, we hangout, etc. I guess its because I have my moodswings but I do love her.

seventhmoon

well since im the only child untill i was 19 i didnt know but now im 21 i got a step bro. and well not much.. we dont see each other much since we live on our own..

authorwanabe

i dont have any siblings although it can be great to get all of the attention it is hard somtimes and i sometimes wish i had a sibling.

IMustBeInsane

Two younger brothers and the biggest strain between us is the way I'm overprotective. The older of the two is pretty close to being my best friend. We're only two years apart and all the moves we did growing up drew us close together. The family baby (actual age: 15) is my pride. Hey, he got into a special school for smart people and he's almost an Eagle scout.

Hekate

Hekate

Relationship with my sister now is good but in the past were horrible.We often argued and fight Very Happy but with time that pass...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum