Awakened Memories
Please Login~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awakened Memories
Please Login~
Awakened Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Awakened Memories

Scanlation group

Clash ch03 is released~!Happy B-day Sora~ to celebrate here's a chapter for you!
Scanner/Raw Providers/Donators

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:11 by Sora

If anyone could donate or help us scan manga projects it would be greatly appreciated and just ask us and we'll have a project that we need.

Comments: 0

Editor/Cleaner/Typesetter

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:10 by Sora

ok so its ok if you do part time as long as you finish whats assigned and also here are the requirements for the positions!

Editor
Must have photoshop and know how to properly clean and typeset correctly and does cleaning gutters, leveling, resizing, redrawing, straightening, as well as putting different fonts for typesetting

Cleaners
Does the cleaning parts of an Editor

Typesetters

[ Full reading ]

Colorists position

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:05 by Sora

Colourists
Colors a manga page from black and white to full color and does it neatly

ok instead of a test you can just pm me one of your works and if it meets my requirements your in! *WA

QCers position

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:03 by Sora

QCer
Must be able to point out flaws on a editted page and tell them how to fix it properly

After taking test just pm it to either eternaltorture or I

QC Test

Just point out what is needed to do on this raw *BYE

Proofreaders

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:02 by Sora

Ok sooo here's the basics of an proofreader

Proofreader
They must have perfect grammar and spelling and so forth

and since i dont have a test *WHISTLE

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Believe In Chain Letters?

+3
icyrolla
Loving_Day
angel_shadow_09
7 posters

Do You Believe in Chain Letters?

Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Vote_lcap0%Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Vote_lcap86%Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Vote_rcap 86% [ 6 ]
Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Vote_lcap14%Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Vote_lcap0%Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Empty Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Fri Apr 10 2009, 13:15

angel_shadow_09

angel_shadow_09

Don't you hate it when people just send chain letters to you and it stated that if you do not send it to this amount of people in this amount of time then you will have bad luck?

I do. Not too long ago, my friends were obessed with it and kept on sending it to me. Some of it was worth reading because it was funny and some just erks one's nerves. Now I just don't bother and delete them.

What is your thoughts about chain letters? What do you do when you receive them?

2Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Empty Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Sun Apr 12 2009, 11:11

Loving_Day

Personally I don't care but it does get annoying its like Chain Letters are SPAM to me cuase I only check my mail if its really important at times!! Die you SPAM lol...
Actually maye I do hate them Twisted Evil

3Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Empty Re: Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Sun May 03 2009, 05:00

icyrolla

I don't believe in them because i tried once and it didn't work. so I never spread them again. also, it's annoying when people keep sending it to me and it's troublesome to send it back to people. chain letters = lame. MY opinion.

4Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Empty Re: Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Mon Jun 22 2009, 05:27

seventhmoon

nope i dont coz i already tried it many times and yeh dosnt work.. and some are annoying they just spam.

5Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Empty Re: Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Mon Jul 06 2009, 10:12

authorwanabe

I dont mostly because they talk they promise weird things. Like your true love will call you in the next five minites or you will win the perfect vacation or just the all perpose you will have good fortune in the next week...well duh everyone will have some good fortune in the next week.

6Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Empty Re: Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Sun Feb 28 2010, 08:22

Hekate

Hekate

i don't believe in them....and i am so angry when content is not very funny but tagic...

7Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Empty Re: Do You Believe In Chain Letters? Sat Mar 06 2010, 17:09

freya

When I was young, I got real scared when people sent me chain letters, but after a while, I just got irritated. It's pure spam. So now, I always delete or ignore chain letters, they are so incredibly stupid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum