Awakened Memories
Please Login~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awakened Memories
Please Login~
Awakened Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Awakened Memories

Scanlation group

Clash ch03 is released~!Happy B-day Sora~ to celebrate here's a chapter for you!
Scanner/Raw Providers/Donators

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:11 by Sora

If anyone could donate or help us scan manga projects it would be greatly appreciated and just ask us and we'll have a project that we need.

Comments: 0

Editor/Cleaner/Typesetter

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:10 by Sora

ok so its ok if you do part time as long as you finish whats assigned and also here are the requirements for the positions!

Editor
Must have photoshop and know how to properly clean and typeset correctly and does cleaning gutters, leveling, resizing, redrawing, straightening, as well as putting different fonts for typesetting

Cleaners
Does the cleaning parts of an Editor

Typesetters

[ Full reading ]

Colorists position

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:05 by Sora

Colourists
Colors a manga page from black and white to full color and does it neatly

ok instead of a test you can just pm me one of your works and if it meets my requirements your in! *WA

QCers position

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:03 by Sora

QCer
Must be able to point out flaws on a editted page and tell them how to fix it properly

After taking test just pm it to either eternaltorture or I

QC Test

Just point out what is needed to do on this raw *BYE

Proofreaders

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:02 by Sora

Ok sooo here's the basics of an proofreader

Proofreader
They must have perfect grammar and spelling and so forth

and since i dont have a test *WHISTLE

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Name is Kim Sam Soon [k-drama]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Name is Kim Sam Soon [k-drama] Empty My Name is Kim Sam Soon [k-drama] Fri Apr 10 2009, 13:06

angel_shadow_09

angel_shadow_09

This is a Korean drama and it is pretty well-known and harlirous.

My Name is Kim Sam Soon [k-drama] Mylovelysam-soon

Summary: A thirty year-old woman name Kim Sam Soon, a loud, ungraceful, drinks and say what she thinks, is a French baker and one night she found her boyfriend cheating on her and she dump him. Later on that night she meet a guy name Jin-heon. He a is rich guy and the owner of a restaurant. He have been trying to find a pastry baker for a long time now so he invite her to work at his restaurant. But then he also wants her to be his contracted girlfriend too... So what is going to happen? Watch and see.

Personally, I think this is a really cute and funny drama. The plot of this drama is kind of different in a way from other drama causing it to be more appealing to watchers. If you day is not going the way you want it or if something bad happens and you needed something to cheer you up and your friends are busy, I recommend you to watch this movie it would cheer you up in no time.

Have anyone watch this k-drama before? Did you enjoy it and would you recommend it to other people?

2My Name is Kim Sam Soon [k-drama] Empty Re: My Name is Kim Sam Soon [k-drama] Sun May 17 2009, 02:13

sequoi

LOVING IT!!!! It was funny, entertaining, and yet there were always sweet moment to make you smile... ^^
I love the lead female here, she said, i am a pattisier and how do you expect me to be thin?? LOL...
It's really fresh, all other K drama had thin/slim lead female character, and now we had a full figure one... Go Sam Soon... cheers

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum