Awakened Memories
Please Login~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Awakened Memories
Please Login~
Awakened Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Awakened Memories

Scanlation group

Clash ch03 is released~!Happy B-day Sora~ to celebrate here's a chapter for you!
Scanner/Raw Providers/Donators

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:11 by Sora

If anyone could donate or help us scan manga projects it would be greatly appreciated and just ask us and we'll have a project that we need.

Comments: 0

Editor/Cleaner/Typesetter

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:10 by Sora

ok so its ok if you do part time as long as you finish whats assigned and also here are the requirements for the positions!

Editor
Must have photoshop and know how to properly clean and typeset correctly and does cleaning gutters, leveling, resizing, redrawing, straightening, as well as putting different fonts for typesetting

Cleaners
Does the cleaning parts of an Editor

Typesetters

[ Full reading ]

Colorists position

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:05 by Sora

Colourists
Colors a manga page from black and white to full color and does it neatly

ok instead of a test you can just pm me one of your works and if it meets my requirements your in! *WA

QCers position

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:03 by Sora

QCer
Must be able to point out flaws on a editted page and tell them how to fix it properly

After taking test just pm it to either eternaltorture or I

QC Test

Just point out what is needed to do on this raw *BYE

Proofreaders

Mon Mar 23 2009, 08:02 by Sora

Ok sooo here's the basics of an proofreader

Proofreader
They must have perfect grammar and spelling and so forth

and since i dont have a test *WHISTLE

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twilght the Movie

+7
shrad89
icyrolla
Loving_Day
faechilde
Nerine
cinderella50
angel_shadow_09
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Twilght the Movie Empty Twilght the Movie Mon Apr 06 2009, 11:04

angel_shadow_09

angel_shadow_09

The first movie out of the four in the Stepheine Meyer amazing series Twilight. This movie was in theater on November 21,2008 and came on DVD on March 21, 2009.

Twilght the Movie Twilight-dvd-cover-artwork-450x600

The actor/actress in this movie are:
Twilight Movie Cast List Character Name Actor/Actress
Bella- Kristen Stewart
Edward- Robert Pattinson
Charlie- Billy Burke
Alice- Ashley Greene
Rosalie -Nikki Reed
Jasper -Jackson Rathbone
Emmett -Kellan Lutz
Carlisle- Peter Facinelli
James- Cam Gigandet
Jacob Black- Taylor Lautner
Jessica- Anna Kendrick
Mike Newton- Michael Welch
Eric- Justin Chon
Angela- Christian Serratos
Billy Black- Gil Birmingham
Esme- Elizabeth Reaser
Laurent- Edi Gathegi
Victoria- Rachelle Lafevre
Renee- Sarah Clarke
Tyler- Gregory Tyree Boyce
Waylon- Forge Ned Bellamy
Phil- Matt Bushell
Mr. Molina- Jose Zuniga

I think this movie met my expectation but it did not really exceed what I thought it was going to be. They change the part when Bella was suppose to go to Settle to Jacksonville. Also alot of things were cutted out. =( I think that is reasonable since the movie is two hours long. During my time reading the book I imagine Bella to be more fragile and her voice is light *not as deep as in the movie. With Edward, I did not think that his voice was musical at all *no offense to anyone* but I guess he was okay. I admit no one can really play Edward that will satified everyone for everyone is not perfect. I don't think that there is anyone in this world that is as the book described.

So what do you think about the movie and will you go see the next movie once it comes out? Do you ever wonder how they will do the werewolf scene in the next movie? I do. Did the movie turn out to what you thought it was going to be?

2Twilght the Movie Empty Love it Mon Apr 06 2009, 21:21

cinderella50

cinderella50

I love it and really good and My favourite is twilight series and I am enjoy about it and I love edward and he so hot

3Twilght the Movie Empty Re: Twilght the Movie Wed Apr 08 2009, 00:11

Nerine

Nerine

I 'm a fan of the Twilight serie, too.
The movie was not so good if you have read the book first, but nevertheless it's one of my favorites Very Happy

4Twilght the Movie Empty Re: Twilght the Movie Sun Apr 12 2009, 04:26

faechilde

I enjoyed the movie but not as much as I enjoyed the book. With movie time constraints, justice just couldn't be done to Twilight. Much was left out that I felt was important to the plot and if I hadn't read the books already, I would have found myself confused several times throughout the movie.

I'm looking forward to the second movie, but really hope the cast reads the books, especially the fifth unfinished manuscript that Ms. Meyers has posted to her website. It's written from Edward's point of view and if the actor reads this, I'm certain it will help him portray Edward better.

5Twilght the Movie Empty Twilght the Movie Sun Apr 12 2009, 12:02

Loving_Day

They could have done more better in the movie to me, it was very awkard and funny instead when it was the romances scene I started to laugh since they couln't protray the movie good enough lol...
I laughed with my older sister she though it was strange xD
Was shocked that Kristen Stewart didn't read the book gave me a haertache sort of like that...
it like aren't you post to read the book first before you act it out or else the movie won't be that great well thats my view...

6Twilght the Movie Empty Re: Twilght the Movie Thu Apr 16 2009, 05:47

Nerine

Nerine

I agree with you that they have left many scenes out. I think they could have made the movie a little bit longer so more scenes from the book could be taken in.

I read in the blog of stephenie meyer that Robert Pattinson have read the book before he filmed the movie, he also was the onl one who get the permission from Stephenie.
faechilde wrote:I enjoyed the movie but not as much as I enjoyed the book. With movie time constraints, justice just couldn't be done to Twilight. Much was left out that I felt was important to the plot and if I hadn't read the books already, I would have found myself confused several times throughout the movie.

I'm looking forward to the second movie, but really hope the cast reads the books, especially the fifth unfinished manuscript that Ms. Meyers has posted to her website. It's written from Edward's point of view and if the actor reads this, I'm certain it will help him portray Edward better.

7Twilght the Movie Empty Re: Twilght the Movie Sun May 03 2009, 05:19

icyrolla

i only watched the beginning of it on my friend's ipod LOL so i can't really say what i think about it and i didn't read the book. But people around me talks about it so much that pretty much grasped the main idea and all >.> don't need to read the book. I hope the ending of the movie is good though.

8Twilght the Movie Empty Re: Twilght the Movie Thu May 14 2009, 14:21

shrad89

I loved the movie but not as much as the books some points felt lacking and shifted and I couldnt help laughing at some points during the movie because you knew what was coming put it wasn't how it should have been... not eaxtly sure how to phrase it. But i still liked it and I own it. I can't wait for New Moon to come out this year.

9Twilght the Movie Empty Re: Twilght the Movie Sun May 17 2009, 02:05

sequoi

I was a late bloomer to Twilight series, and when i was introduced to it, i don't love it like i thought i would be.
But i do like the movie tho... I am still trying to finish the sequel... >.<

10Twilght the Movie Empty Re: Twilght the Movie Mon Jul 06 2009, 10:23

authorwanabe

i am not a huge twilight fan but i actually liked the movie just fine. it was well done.

11Twilght the Movie Empty Re: Twilght the Movie Sun Feb 28 2010, 17:27

Hekate

Hekate

i agree with authorwanabe;]

12Twilght the Movie Empty Re: Twilght the Movie Mon May 10 2010, 12:21

photography.

photography.

Like some of you, I wasn't a fan of the book, but the movie did not meet my expectations. No offence, the acting was pretty bad and the book was so so so much better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]